It’s natural for human beings to measure things. Even as children we measure our happiness based on what other children have. As adults it makes less sense to continue this mindset, as my income isn’t what makes me happy. It’s how you use your finances that will make you depressed, not the number of zeros at the end of your paycheck.
It’s not just finances that we miss measure. In fact there are many aspects of life that most people aren’t seeing get the whole picture of, and it can lead to emotional problems. Some people don’t realize what’s important when it comes to weight, work, and a good night’s rest.
On this episode of Real Men Real Style Antonio looks at things people commonly measure incorrectly. He looks at ways you can adjust your perspective, and begin measuring the right way. You’d be amazed at how shifting your measurements can make a huge difference in your health, happiness, and workplace.
Download this episode today to hear how you can start changing you life for the better, starting now!
Click here to listen on iTunes – Podcast #75: Why Do We Measure Things?
Click here to listen on Soundcloud – Podcast #75: Why Do We Measure Things?
Click here to listen on Stitcher – Podcast #75: Why Do We Measure Things?
5 Things You Shouldn’t Be Measuring:
- Hours worked
- Social Media/Vanity Metrics
- We measure a lot of things that don’t matter.
- Comparing yourself to someone else can lead to depression and negative emotions.
- Don’t measure how much you make, measure what you do with it.
- People who make more commonly end up more in debt.
- Don’t measure your happiness based on your weight.
- It’s common to have natural weight fluctuations.
- Measure your neck, midsection, and other parts, not just your weight.
- Quality sleep is more important that the quantity of sleep you get.
- 35-40 hour work weeks is ideal for health and happiness.
- Measure your work based on progress, not hours.
- Know what’s important, not what’s urgent.
- Look at the number of people that are true friends.
- Go out of your way to build this relationships
- Consider how many people on your Facebook or Twitter would actually attend your funeral.
Make sure you’re measuring the right things or you’ll end up with the wrong results.
The only comprehensive men’s style course, which you can take anywhere and dramatically improve your style in less than 6 weeks.
Free foundation course to up your style quickly.
Catch up with the latest videos, or browse by category. Save a custom playlist you can access anytime– never miss an episode. Click to download