When I was in the military I used to wear a watch every day. In fact, I didn’t just have one, I had two.
Once I got out of the military I stopped wearing them, and honestly forgot about them.
When I started doing my YouTube show a company reached out to me and offered for me to wear their watches. I took them up on it, and I became hooked again.
A watch has so many benefits. It’s a great way to up your style game, to express yourself, and to make sure you’re punctual (science even says so).
On this episode of Real Men Real Style, I break down 5 reasons you should buy a watch.
Whether it’s to stop being rude by looking at your phone, have an heirloom to pass down, or just to show off who you are a bit more.
Download this episode now to learn how important a watch can be in you life.
Click here to listen on iTunes – Podcast #107: 5 Reasons to Buy a Watch
Click here to listen on Soundcloud – Podcast #107: 5 Reasons to Buy a Watch
Click here to listen on Stitcher – Podcast #107: 5 Reasons to Buy a Watch
5 Reasons to Wear a Watch:
- Deep meaning
- You’ll be more punctual
- Avoid distraction of a cell phone
- Awesome man jewelry
- They garner compliments and start conversations.
- The only thing James Bond would wear to bed was a watch.
- It’s about your relationship with time.
- Watches can be great heirloom products.
- Studies show watch wearers tend to arrive earlier.
- When you check the time on your find, you tend to check other things as well.
- It can be rude to check the time, and you can’t do it discreetly with a phone.
- There’s many things you can do with the strap.
- Watch options give you endless possibilities to express yourself.
- A lot of people know about watches and want to talk about them.
There’s no better way to up your style game than to start a watch collection.
Catch up with the latest videos, or browse by category. Save a custom playlist you can access anytime– never miss an episode. Click to download