There’s so many articles and so much information on what women want it can be confusing.
One article says a guy with a guitar. Another says to wear a suit. Another says to wear red. Does that mean you should do all of them and make a sexy powerhouse?
If you aren’t confident in a red suit, you’re going to look uncomfortable and awkward.
If you carry a guitar but can’t play you’re going to look like a doofus.
Instead, you have to know what works for you. Know what you are confident in, and try different things.
To help you, I am going to go over 7 things that you can easily adapt that will really make you more attractive.
These are all things you can make work for you. It’s not so specific that you have to overhaul your lifestyle or spend years studying something like an instrument.
Download this episode of the Real Men Real Style Podcast now to learn all about incorporating things you can easily, and subtly, start bringing into your day to day life that will make you more attractive to women.
Click here to listen on iTunes – Podcast #106: What Really Makes You More Attractive
Click here to listen on Soundcloud – Podcast #106: What Really Makes You More Attractive
Click here to listen on Stitcher – Podcast #106: What Really Makes You More Attractive
7 Ways to Increase Your Attractiveness:
- High Status Items
- Attractiveness is not dependant on one thing.
- Find how to make attractive things work in your own personal style.
- You have to be confident in what you bring into your wardrobe.
- Don’t feel like you’re wasting money by trying things.
- In a 2018 study, pattern mixing can become more attractive.
- If you go overboard with patterns, it will turn women off.
- Some items can increase your status.
- Fragrance can be helpful.
- The sound of your voice is something you can work on.
- Accents can make someone more or less attractive.
- Texture can make people want to touch your clothing.
- We all want to be comforted – texture can help with that.
- Bring in touches of gold and red.
- Women want a man with wider shoulders than midsection.
Adding little things to your wardrobe that you’re confident in can make a big impact on the ladies.
Catch up with the latest videos, or browse by category. Save a custom playlist you can access anytime– never miss an episode. Click to download