In today’s world we live in an infinite number of choices. Picking a belt to go with your shoes isn’t as simple as black with black and black with brown.
Today shoes and belts both come in a wide variety of colors. Browns come in all hues, and you can find nearly every color of the rainbow.
So can you match a light brown belt with dark brown shoes? Is it ever appropriate to wear another color belt with black?
On this episode of the Real Men Real Style Podcast, I answer all of these questions and more.
I want to make sure you look the best you can for every situation, and dive into what colors can say about you. For example, do you know what to wear to show a sign of respect?
Find out all of that and more by downloading this episode of the Real Men Real Style podcast now.
Click here to listen on iTunes – Podcast #104: How to Match Your Belt with Your Shoes
Click here to listen on Soundcloud – Podcast #104: How to Match Your Belt with Your Shoes
Click here to listen on Stitcher – Podcast #104: How to Match Your Belt with Your Shoes
2 Simple Rules:
- Leather matches leather
- Metal matches metal
- In today’s world we have infinite choices that can make things seem complicated.
- Consider what colors your gravitate towards in your wardrobe.
- Black is the most formal of colors and you want to have it on hand.
- You don’t need an exact match on metals, you want them to be very close.
- Dark shows and suits are a sign of respect.
- Don’t wear dark brown and black together.
- Warm and cool colors want to stick together.
- Black is considered a cool color.
- Greys and blacks work well together.
- Black doesn’t look very good with oxblood.
- Avoid light brown belt with dark brown shoes.
Knowing the right match will give you the confidence you need to rock your style
Catch up with the latest videos, or browse by category. Save a custom playlist you can access anytime– never miss an episode. Click to download