We all know that first impressions are everything. It’s important to know what others first think of you, especially women. Know the first things that a woman will notice about you, and try to make sure you’re ready to make each engagement the best it can be because you don’t know where it will lead.
Women are highly in-tune with their surrounding and, whether they realize it or not, they are quick to judge. You only have a few seconds to land the right first impression, and there are ten very important things to be aware of. On this episode of Real Men Real style we will be looking at the first 10 things a woman will notice about you, before you even realize an interaction has begun.
Download this episode of Real Men Real Style to know what you need to concentrate on to really improve your game and be the kind of a guy that attracts women, not scares them away.
Click here to listen on iTunes – Podcast #68: First 10 Things Women Notice
Click here to listen on Soundcloud – Podcast #68: First 10 Things Women Notice
Click here to listen on Stitcher – Podcast #68: First 10 Things Women Notice
10 Things Women Notice:
- Your silhouette
- Your body language
- Your hands
- Your face
- Your smile
- Your greeting
- Style details
- Your fragrance
- Your voice
- The first thing a woman will notice is your shape.
- Show off your wider shoulders, and narrower midsection.
- A leather jacket will help make a stronger silhouette
- Make sure you look approachable.
- People watch where your hands are going out of safety.
- She’s going to notice if you are looking at her or not.
- If she is interested in you, she will look right at you.
- Women check out men just as much as men do women, but women are better at using their peripheral vision.
- Your smile is in your control, and you need to learn to use it.
- Don’t be afraid to give a quick smile.
- Your tone, and how you acknowledge them is very important.
- Don’t be afraid to be the first person to say hello.
- Women will notice details of your hair, watch, and the subtler accessories you have.
- Don’t overpower people with your cologne (one spray only!)
- How you speak and your genuine knowledge will stand out.
- People will often forget what you say, but not how you make them feel.
- Make sure you have a positive energy people want to be around.
If you want to be more attractive to women, be more aware of how you look and the signals you give off.
The only comprehensive men’s style course, which you can take anywhere and dramatically improve your style in less than 6 weeks.
Free foundation course to up your style quickly.
Catch up with the latest videos, or browse by category. Save a custom playlist you can access anytime– never miss an episode. Click to download