Having put out hundreds of videos over many years, it seems like I’ve covered almost everything fashion and personal impression-related. And yet, somehow I was able to find a list of several hacks that I’ve never talked about, and that’s what this episode is about.
Among the hacks covered is the value of shaving your sweaters, how to use layers to create the perfect fit, how to buy clothes that fit perfectly, and how to stretch out shoes that are just a little bit tight.
So whether you’ve been following me for a long time, or are brand new to Real Men Real Style, this episode is packed with style hacks that will take your fashion to the next level, and allow you to make a great impression on those around you.
Click here to listen on iTunes – Podcast #47: Clothing Hacks I’ve Never Covered Before
Click here to listen on Soundcloud – Podcast #47: Clothing Hacks I’ve Never Covered Before
Click here to listen on Stitcher – Podcast #47: Clothing Hacks I’ve Never Covered Before
- Know your stretch, and look for clothes with the correct amount of stretch
- Shave your sweaters
- Use layers to create the perfect fit
- Wear your best fitted clothing when you go out to get clothes to compare it with what you want to get
- Look at the inside of a piece of clothing as a tiebreaker for what is the highest quality
- Always take one item that pushes the boundaries into the dressing room, just to see if you like it
- Whenever you’re buying a nice pair of shoes, try to buy a matching belt as well
- Buy some extra laces for your shoes
- Get into the habit of taking care of your footwear
- To stretch out a pair of shoes, take a ziplock bag, fill it with water, put it in the shoe, and freeze it to stretch it out just a little bit
- Use a salt solution to soften your T-shirt
Go through all of the above hacks that I’ve never shared before, so see if there’s anything specific that you can takeaway to improve the impression that you make on others.
The Personal Image System
The only comprehensive men’s style course, which you can take anywhere and dramatically improve your style in less than 6 weeks.
Free foundation course to up your style quickly.
Catch up with the latest videos, or browse by category. Save a custom playlist you can access anytime– never miss an episode. Click to download