In this episode of The Boomer Business Owner, I talk to Charlie Poznek about bridging the gap between traditional and online business.
We talk about my background and how I came to build A Tailored Suit and Real Men Real Style.
What we cover:
- Being in the Marine Corps and relation to men style
- The importance of dressing sharp
- Why you need to be able to reach customers all over the world
- Why passion alone is not enough to start an online business
- The rules of online business that every Baby Boomers needs to know