A lot can be said for advice given after the fact. After those involved have had some times to think about what happened, reflect on it in all it’s details, and understand key takeaways. This episode is all about the top 10 pieces of advice I would give my younger self right now.
This is important, because I think that hindsight can help others avoid similar mistakes in similar situations. My goal is to give you the tools to make the best impression possible, and thereby to live the best life possible, and this episode details 10 ways in which you can do that.
So grab a pen and paper if you’re taking notes, and pay careful attention to these 10 pieces of advice. They could save you a lot of time, energy, and effort, but only if you really take them to heart! Enjoy!
Click here to listen on iTunes – Podcast 34: 10 Tips I Would Give My Younger Self
Click here to listen on Soundcloud – Podcast 34: 10 Tips I Would Give My Younger Self
Click here to listen on Stitcher – Podcast 34: 10 Tips I Would Give My Younger Self
10 Pieces of Advice I Would Give My Younger Self
- Pursue your dreams, not somebody else’s
- Be present and enjoy the moment
- Lose the guilt about being successful
- Pay yourself first, and systemize self-improvement and self-investment
- Find great mentors, and then eventually be a great mentor
- Learn to use money effectively. If you don’t know how to use money, it will use you
- Surround yourself with amazing relationships and people who love you
- Tell yourself that you’re responsible for your own situation, and that you have the power to change it
- Read the classics, and in general become a voracious reader and learner
- Start now! The best time to plant a year is 10 years ago, and the second best time is right now
Don’t wait to become the person that you want to be! Do it now, and become the person you want to be, right now!
The only comprehensive men’s style course, which you can take anywhere and dramatically improve your style in less than 6 weeks.
Free foundation course to up your style quickly.
Catch up with the latest videos, or browse by category. Save a custom playlist you can access anytime– never miss an episode. Click to download