It’s that time again. It always comes so fast, and each year we make resolutions that don’t hold up.
A lot of times they aren’t as beneficial as you would expect them to be, or are such short term goals that they don’t really help the rest of the year.
On this episode of the Real Men Real Style Podcast I wanted to give you resolution ideas that will set you up for success. Not just for 2018, but for the rest of your life.
Take the time to analyze these 5 resolutions, and you’ll find they are a real game changer in all areas.
Download this episode today to learn how you can make 2018 the best year of your life.
Click here to listen on iTunes – Podcast #90: 5 New Years Resolution to Make 2018 the Best Year EVER
Click here to listen on Soundcloud – Podcast #90: 5 New Years Resolution to Make 2018 the Best Year EVER
Click here to listen on Stitcher – Podcast #90: 5 New Years Resolution to Make 2018 the Best Year EVER
5 New Year’s Resolutions:
- Start to gamify your finances
- Purchase proper insurance
- Build better relationships
- Get to know your body
- Set boundaries
- Create an automated finance system so you want to check it daily.
- Find a bank that allows you to have multiple savings accounts.
- There are ways to make more money on the side.
- If you have high interest debt, focus on paying that off faster.
- Most people are underinsured.
- You don’t need insurance until you NEED it.
- Go with credibly insurance companies to avoid the headaches.
- You can build relationships in your down time.
- Be the person that takes that first step.
- Surround yourself with an uplifting community.
- Have a detailed medical exam once a year.
- Take care of your teeth.
- As you get older, gum disease is more of a problem.
- Track your sleep.
New Year, New You. Time to make it count.
The only comprehensive men’s style course, which you can take anywhere and dramatically improve your style in less than 6 weeks.
Free foundation course to up your style quickly.
Catch up with the latest videos, or browse by category. Save a custom playlist you can access anytime– never miss an episode. Click to download